Prices and Booking
Enclosed are Mouli D’al Roc’s information on Prices and Booking. Mouli D’al Roc’s accommodation prices are all inclusive. The only item that is not included in your rental is your food and bar tab.
We offer a ‘Shopping Service’ for arriving guests (very applicable for those who are flying in on a late flight). The ‘Shopping Service’ ensures that you have essential supplies such as bread and milk (and vino!!) ready in the apartment on your arrival. If you send us a your shopping list we will get it in for you.
Balcony Apartment Prices:
High Season (July, August) £560/ week
Low Season £500 / week
Auberge Apartment Prices (2 bedroom – 4 person configuration):
High Season (July, August) £560 / week
Low Season £500 / week
Auberge Apartment Prices (4 bedroom – 8 person configuration):
High Season (July,August) £650 / week
Low Season £590 / week
Apartment Booking Details:
- Please contact ‘Mouli D’al Roc’ for Apartment availability.
- During peak period our changeover day is Saturday to Saturday. Please contact us if you require something different.
- We ask you to vacate the Apartment by 10am. The Apartment is available for move in at 3pm. If you arrive early or are departing late, you are most welcome to use Mouli D’al Roc’s facilities.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we receive a 30% non-refundable deposit no later than 5 days after you make a provisional booking. The balance is be due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- We accept payment in GBP or Euros either by bank transfer, Paypal or a Eurocheque.
- Prices are inclusive of electricity, water, laundry facilities, bed linen, duvets, towels, use of the games room and swimming pool.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation;
- Mouli D’al Roc has 3 double bedrooms and a Single Bunk Room available for bed and breakfast accommodation.
- B&B is available for individual travelers or larger groups of Randonnee and hikers.
- The Apartment accommodation can also be utilized to cater for Large Groups (if apartment are empty and available)
- Prices for B&B are 30 EU’s / person / night including continental breakfast
- Evening Meal – 3 Course Meal with aperitif, ½ Liter of wine and coffee – 25 EU’s / person
- Children under the age of 6 are free
- The observatory at Mouli D’al Roc is available for use by residential guests and visiting parties.
- The observatory is available year round on rental for non staying guests.
- Please contact Mouli D’al Roc for your observatory requirements.
Randonnee / Riding:
- Fields and barn are available for visiting Horses.
- Randonnee Groups will be charged an extra tariff if we need to supply forage for the horses
Personal & Club Events:
- Please contact Mouli D’al Roc for your individual event requirements